Do you provide kettlebell certificates?
We provide three types of kettlebell certificates which you can read about here.
How do I make a purchase?
To make a purchase on our website:
1) Find the kettlebell course you want to enroll in
2) Click on “Take this course”
3) Add the course to your shopping cart
4) Continue enrolling in other courses or checkout
5) You can create an account during your checkout or log in to an existing one
6) Complete payment with PayPal or Credit Card
7) All course access details will be provided to you onscreen and via email
If you have any questions, email us on [email protected]
When is the deadline for enrollment?
Our online kettlebell courses are open for enrollment any date.
What is a Micro Course?
Micro courses are explained here. But in short, they are short courses covering a small part of a very large topic.
What course should I enroll?
If you’re not sure what kettlebell course to enroll in, please visit this link for more information.
How can I enroll?
Enrollment is easy, simply select the course you want to enroll in and follow the purchasing process.
Will I retain access to the content?
Yes, you will retain access to any content you downloaded to your computer. On the professional plan you will retain access to all the online content.
What are the requirements?
You will need an active internet connection to access the online courses.
Is this only for trainers?
All our online courses are geared toward people training at-home, in the gym, and those that are trainers or want to become kettlebell instructors.
What plans are available?
How to submit my videos for certification/assessment?
To submit your videos for our online kettlebell certifications please read this article.